Is your company dealing with potential foreign direct investors?
Employees don’t have all the relevant knowledge, skills and competences to assist them?
Are you perhaps an adult educational institution representative in search to offer your students a training program with high employability potential?
FDI advisors’ mentors, included in our training program, have knowledge, skills and competences to provide relevant support and guidance to the FDI advisors training course participants.
Characteristics of the training program:
- Type of the training program: non-formal
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Learning method: blended learning or self-learning
- Modules covered:
- Opening a company
- Legislation requirements and costs regarding running the business
- Labour market and employment
- Work and living permit, family relocation
- Funding opportunities
- Real estate investment
- Basics of counselling and negotiation skills
- Basics about blended learning
- Introduction to national vocational qualification system
- Certificate if you pass the training
- Free of charge