Does your work include dealing with potential foreign direct investors?
Do you find yourself in a situation that you don’t know the answer to the questions foreign investor is asking?
Or are you only looking for knowledge, skills and competences, that will improve your employability potential?
FDI advisors, included in our training program, are skilful coordinators able to provide information, guidance and support in all relevant fields that foreign investors are interested in: from selection of the right type of investment opportunity, legislation and cost for opening and running the business to real estate investment opportunities, reallocation conditions and procedures, funds raising opportunities and after care services.
Characteristics of the training program:
- Type of the training program: non-formal
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Learning method: blended learning or self-learning
- Modules covered:
- Opening a company
- Legislation requirements and costs regarding running the business
- Labour market and employment
- Work and living permit, family relocation
- Funding opportunities
- Real estate investment
- Basics of counselling and negotiation skills
- Certificate if you pass the training
- Free of charge